Transport Compliance Audits
- Servicing/Repair Authorisation and Invoice checking.
- Setting-up of Accounts with Repairers and Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Health & Safety Audits and Risk Assessments. Creating a culture of awareness of risk in an effort to reduce incidents and the associated costs.
- Driver Assessments and Training. Implementation of systems to assess and train drivers as necessary.
- Database set-up and Management. Database detailing vehicles, trailers, drivers, maintenance records and costs. Pence Per Mile (ppm) running costs.
- Liaising with Drivers, Insurers and/or Accident Management Companies to reduce VOR (Vehicle Off Road) time.
- On-line Driver Licence Checks & CPC Information.